We trend-setters are a fickle bunch and fall in and out of love with shoes and handbags in an instant. So if you decide items bought online are unsuitable we’re happy to offer a refund.
Returns must be made within 14 days and meet these requirements:
- We ask that the goods are returned, unworn and unmarked (we recommend trying shoes on a carpeted floor).
- Goods must be returned in the original packaging which must not be torn or marked. We cannot accept any returned item which is not in the condition in which it was received. If there is any indication that the items have been used, they will be returned to the purchaser un-refunded.
- Postage is non-refundable.
- We recommend using a recorded delivery service to post the goods back to us, as we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods until we receive them.
- If goods are faulty or damaged, we will replace or refund you providing we are notified within 48 hours of you receiving the goods and the goods are returned in the condition they were delivered and in their original packaging. Upon our receipt of the faulty or damaged goods, you will be refunded for the item within 7 working days to the credit or debit card originally used to make payment.
- If you wish to exchange your goods for another size or colour, please contact us by phone (01434 634195) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know what size/colour you would prefer and we will hold the item for you (providing we have the size/colour you requested in stock). Upon receipt of the original goods (in the original packaging, and unworn) we will post the new size/colour to you.
- Please note that the customer will be responsible for any additional postage costs.
- All packages should be returned to the following address:
8 Middle Street
This policy applies to all online purchases made via our website. This policy does not apply to purchases made over the counter at Finale’, 8 Middle Street, Corbridge, Northumberland, NE45 5AT.